mY FRIEND CHARLES JU ST POSTJED THIS HE PUT LIGHTS ON H IS FUCKIGN PALM TREE AND he diDNT REALIZE IT WOULD LOok LIKE A COCK JIZZING IM CRYING??? ???? ????////// / / / /
This little guy is named Mish Mash! 7x5 Inches painted in gouache, used as a watercolor, on watercolor paper.
sometimes I forget that Americans have to pay for university upfront like what the fuck is that are u guys ok
No we’re not okay.
We’re not okay at all.
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
And i don’t wanna walk, rather swing and miss(x)→ fighting fish | dessa december | 2/15
This Indian actress shut down a reporter for telling her to keep quiet about women’s rights.
“video games starring women don’t sell—”
“movies starring women won’t do well at the box office—”
“nobody wants to read comics about women—”
” ‘Shounen action heroine’ is a contradiction in—”
“An American cartoon with awesome heroines of color would never be successful because—”
“Muscular girls are unattractive—-“
“There are no gorgeous women that strong in real li-“
friendly reminder that these two exist
And most of their conversations go like this
And deadpool probably has a tumblr
I ship them
This looks really good; this is how you shed the Disney image, and it totally doesn’t look like Vanessa Hudgens
Zodiac Expressions of Sadness
- Aries: Rage, impulsivity and failure to get worked up about the things they normally do, oppositional but with less verve and energy
- Taurus: Isolation, binge eating and lethargy, a sense of 'me against the world', less patience, easier to enrage
- Gemini: Silence, nerves, over thinking, easily distractible and seems 'elsewhere'; they are fairly intolerable to sadness they tend to detach/dissociate from feelings after a short while
- Cancer: Teariness, neediness, isolation, binge eating, crying after insignificant events, stomach aches, a feeling of separation from everyone around them
- Leo: Obvious displays of stress, they become like a wound up string and as if they are on the brink of a nervous break down. Short tempered and needy (only around close friends/family) and become martyred
- Virgo: Isolation, heightened compulsions (cleaning, washing hands more etc;), unresponsive in conversations, at time blunt and more oppositional
- Libra: General feeling of instability/moodiness, reduced urge to socialize/be with friends, hopelessness, a feeling of being disliked/rejected by everyone, you can sense them 'trying' to be happy and keep composed
- Scorpio: Isolation, opposition, hostility and violent mood swings. Intense melancholy with at times delusions and paranoia. Thoughts even scary to them, a sense of 'me against the world'.
- Sagittarius: Lethargy, escapism (substance use etc;), uncharacteristically more serious and tense, less tolerance, feelings of worry when thinking into the future
- Capricorn: Demotivation, lethargy, hopelessness, over thinking, they seem tense and 'overly alert', hyper vigilant, force themselves to 'go through the motions', nothing impresses them
- Aquarius: Uneasy, harder to 'reach'; as if they are far away. Silence, isolation, detachment, even though they try to appear happy. Distractible
- Pisces: Teariness, anxiety, isolation, when they feel sadness they tend to feel 'all at once', nerves, obsessive/ruminating thinking, remembering everything bad that ever happened to them, crying over insignificant events
Page 1 of 1191